Our assisted living services provide you with compassionate care tailored to your individual needs. We focus on wellness with respect for your individual preferences.
Services Tailored to Your Preferences
Our Director of Resident Care will conduct a comprehensive care assessment with you, with input from your family. Then we create a plan with the appropriate level of support while fostering independence. Our professional staff can also suggest specific programs to help you regain or improve your independence. You’re care plan is flexible at The Village of River Oaks, so services can be added or removed as needed.
- Customized levels of assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming*
- Medication management
- Personal laundry service*
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy available through a Medicare Certified preferred Home Health Provider.*
* Additional fees may apply.
- Specialized diets to meet individual needs
- Supervised activities and fitness programs
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Director of Resident Care
- Escort to and from dining room and activities
You’ll enjoy a spacious apartment home complete with high-quality design details and finishes. Large, walk-in closets, ample storage, and weekly housekeeping and linen service make it easy to feel at home and free you from household chores. Our full-service concierge can arrange transportation, make reservations, connect you to a personal shopper, and facilitate deliveries or pick-ups—whatever you need, when you need it. The Village of River Oaks is staffed 24 hours a day and provide around-the-clock security for peace of mind.
Make the Most Out of Your Life
A wide range of activities and individualized wellness programs enable you to be as active and engaged as you choose to be. Don’t worry about cooking; we’ve got fine dining covered. Restaurant-style dining and courteous table service, allow you to relax and leave the cooking to our expertly trained chefs. We’re here to help you live life on your terms—enjoyably.